San Francisco Cannabis Dispensaries, Attractions & More!
San Francisco first gained notoriety in 1849 as the hub of the California Gold Rush, becoming the largest city on the West Coast at that time. Recognized as the cultural, commercial, and financial core of Northern California, the city is second only to New York for the highest population density in the country. Whether you’re looking for beautiful weather, waterfront, architectural wonders, culinary genius, or a higher end cannabis dab bar and lounge, San Francisco never disappoints.
Visit our San Francisco, CA Dispensary!
Wondering where to start? There’s the Presidio, Twin Peaks, Coit Tower, the Golden Gate Bridge, and so much more. Barbary Coast welcomes you to stop by and see us, get your bearings and let our friendly and knowledgeable staff provide recommendations. There is no other club like ours. Along with a safe, clean, and comfortable environment where you can relax, browse, and have confidence in the quality of cannabis options, we know our city. As a favorite destination and must-see for a true SF experience, Barbary Coast looks forward to enriching your tour.
A few of our favorite things to do in San Francisco:
- The Golden Gate Bridge – A modern wonder of the world, and the longest suspension bridge at the time of its grand opening in 1937.
- The Waterfront at Fisherman’s Wharf – A famous waterfront community offering some of the best food the world has to offer.
- Golden Gate Park – 1,107 acres of lakes, picnic areas, monuments, gardens, and playgrounds to explore.
- Alcatraz Island – Visit the former federal prison where Al Capone and Robert Franklin Stroud were once incarcerated.
- Chinatown – Located on Grant Avenue, we have the biggest Chinatown outside of Asia and the oldest in North America.
- Cable Car System – The last manually operated cable car system in the world is right here in our city.
- The Presidio – This former military base turned park offers a gorgeous view of the Golden Gate Bridge and the Pacific Ocean.
- Ghirardelli Square – Home to upmarket shops, restaurants, and hotels.
- The Twin Peaks – Originally called “Los Pechos de la Choca” or Breasts of the Maiden, the two peaks stand at 922 feet and offer amazing views of the Bay Area.
- Coit Tower – Located at the top of Telegraph Hill, the tower provides a 360 degree view of the city and the surrounding bay.
- Muir Woods National Monument – Wander 240 acres of towering redwood trees.
- Japanese Tea Garden – Created for exhibition in 1894, the garden is now approximately 5 acres and the oldest public Japanese garden in the country.
- Bay Bridge – The San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge accommodates 240,000 vehicles along ten lanes each day and offers a cycle and pedestrian lane.
- Barbary Coast Dispensary – Established in 2013, our holistic approach to wellness has created a must-see destination for local and tourists alike! Delivery now available!